The following lecture questionnaires are ready to be evaluated.
Access to analysis and evaluation
The evaluation is public within the university.
- The evaluation can be accessed from the TU LAN (*.uni-kl.de) without registering. (If you have got a RHRK-Account you can use the TUK-WLAN or the VPN access to gain access to the TU-LAN.)
- Our lecturers receive a password via e-mail in order to access the sites.
(Lecturers who haven’t received a password should contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Visibility of evaluations of exercise courses
For exercise courses (more precisely: of all subordinate courses), the detailed evaluations are only displayed to a limited extent on the decision of the FSL for the protection of personality of the Hiwis. Access is granted …
- to the registered Hiwis and supervisors of the exercises,
- to the lecturers of the respective higher-level LVs and
- to the persons responsible for QA (VLU-Team, FSL, RefQSL).
For all others, only the name of the event and the overall score can be seen.
The individual tutors of the exercise courses can, nevertheless, activate the publication of their results.
Responsibility and Execution
The committee of experts for studies and teaching (FSL) is responsible for the lecture questionnaire. It is carried out by the SCI and the Fachschaft .